NDC Newsletter Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article for use in the National Diversity Council newsletter. This publication includes diversity-related news relevant to all states in which we have an established council. We welcome well-written articles highlighting the latest news or trends for diversity, inclusion, and leadership. Before submitting your article, please thoroughly read and follow the guidelines listed below:
- All articles should be submitted as Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or Google Docs. Please do not submit articles in PDF format.
- Articles should be 500-800 words in length
- Do not submit press releases, product announcements, proposed projects. advertisements, etc.
- Please be sure to remain as non-biased and non-partisan as possible.
- National Diversity Council reserves the right to tone down language, remove harsh opinions, or reject articles at our discretion.
- National Diversity Council reserves the right to post articles in later publications throughout the year The author owns full rights to their article and has no limitations on posting in additional publications.
We only accept submissions from the original author of the articles or a publicist hired by the copyright owner to submit material here. By submitting material, you acknowledge that you are legally entitled to distribute the work and to allow it to be redistributed. (If you are a book publisher or public relations firm with a copy to distribute, please include a note to that effect at the top of the article you submit.) We do not pay for articles and do not accept articles that are primarily advertisements. However, you may place a brief resource box and contact information (but no ads) at the end of your article. We cannot guarantee that your article will be used in our newsletter.
To send your article, answer the questions below and then copy and paste your submission into the space provided. Click on the submit button to complete the process. If you have additional questions about submitting content, please send an email to [email protected].