The Georgia Diversity Council will be hosting its annual Women in Leadership Symposium in Atlanta on Friday, April 28, 2017. The purpose of this event is to bring together a diverse mix of successful women leaders to discuss topics that pertain to them in today’s workforce. This year’s theme is “Be Fearless: Influence, Innovate, and Inspire” and discussion topics are meant to educate, inspire, and encourage attendees to reflect on their own goals and status as they strive to advance within their organizations.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Erin A. Walker, VP of Direct Marketing/Marketing Automation at SunTrust
- Heather Balsley, SVP Americans Brands & Marketing at IHG
- Tamika Scott Curry, Global Health of Diversity & Inclusion for Mercedes-Benz
- Wonda Dunham, Chief of People at MARTA
- Melissa Strait, Chief People Officer, Arby’s Restaurant Group
This event will be a great opportunity for female professionals to learn more about empowering each other and reaching their goals in the workplace – don’t miss out! For more information about this event, please visit the event website at http://bit.ly/2g1KYXa or contact [email protected].
1413total visits,5visits today