On October 19, 2016, the Oil & Gas Diversity Council had the pleasure of honoring the Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Oil & Gas at the Westin Galleria in Houston, TX. The theme of this year’s awards breakfast was “Women in Oil & Gas: Leaders, Mentors, Innovators.”
“It is always a pleasure to honor this incredible group of women in the oil & gas industry,” said Dennis Kennedy, Founder and Chairman of the National Diversity Council. “Their hard work and dedication to success is such an inspiration to the many women following in their footsteps.”
The breakfast began at 8:30 a.m. with registration, breakfast and networking. Attendees and awardees were given a warm welcome from Cleghorn Performance Elevation LLC President, Megan Cleghorn. Following opening remarks, awardees Eileen Akerson, Deanna Farmer and Amy Winsor shared their experiences as a leader and the key factors that attributed to their success.
“I am a much better mother because I work, and I am a much better professional because I am a mother,” said Amy Winsor, Principle U.S. Oil & Gas Consulting Leader at Deloitte Consulting LLP.
After much anticipation, the Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Oil & Gas were finally called upon to receive their awards. This award highlights women who have reached the top of their profession and are effective leaders that inspire others to succeed. Each of the present awardees walked proudly to the stage to accept their awards as their families, friends, colleagues, and aspiring leaders cheerfully applauded their success.
The Oil & Gas Diversity Council would like to thank all the sponsors, speakers and attendees for helping to make this event a success.
Program booklets, photos, and past events can be viewed on the Oil & Gas Event Timeline.
2016 Top 50 Most Powerful and Influential Women in Oil & Gas
- Dorothy M. Ables, Chief Administrative Officer, Spectra Energy Group
- Eileen Akerson, Executive VP & General Counsel, KBR, Inc.
- Sue Alberti, Senior VP, Marketing, Devon Energy
- Laurie H. Argo, Senior VP, Enterprise Products
- Ursula M. Burns, Chairman of the Board, ExxonMobil
- Deborah H. Caplan, Executive VP, HR & Corporate Services, NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Susan M. Cunningham, Executive VP, Exploration, New Ventures, Frontier, EHSR & Business Innovation, Noble Energy, Inc.
- Shelbie DeZell, Senior VP & CFO, Hilcorp
- Stacey Doré, Executive VP & General Counsel, Energy Future Holdings
- Patricia L. Edwards, VP, HR & Administration, EOG Resources
- Robyn L. Ewing, Senior VP & Chief Administrative Officer, Williams Companies
- Deanna Farmer, Executive VP & Chief Administrative Officer, Enable Midstream Partners
- Mary A. Francis, Corporate Secretary & Chief Governance Officer, Chevron Corporation
- Joan M. Gallagher, Senior VP, HR & Administrative Services, EP Energy Corp
- Hinda Gharbi, President, Wireline, Schlumberger Ltd.
- Susan Giles, VP, Investor RelationsAtmos Energy Corpy
- Zhanna Golodryga, Senior VP, Services & CIO, Hess Corp
- Kelli M. Hammock, Senior VP, Administration, Murphy Oil Corporation
- Margery M. Harris, Executive VP, Human Resources, Apache Group
- Vicki A. Hollub, President & COO, Occidental Petroleum
- Grace B. Holmes , VP, Corporate Secretary & Chief Governance Officer, Cameron International Corporation
- Paula Johnson, Executive VP, Legal, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Phillips 66
- Myrtle L. Jones, Senior VP, Tax, Halliburton Company
- Patricia L. Kampling, Chairman, President & CEO, Alliant Energy Corporation
- Sylvia J. Kerrigan, Executive VP, General Counsel & Secretary, Marathon Oil Corp
- Katrina Landis, Executive VP, Corporate Business Activities, BP
- Janet Langford Carrig, Senior VP Legal, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, ConocoPhillips
- Kim Lubel, President & CEO, CST Brands, Inc.
- Maryann Mannen, Executive Vice President & CFO, FMC Technologies, Inc.
- Jennifer N. McCauley, Senior VP, HR, Southwestern Energy Co
- Amanda M. McMillian, Senior VP, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary & Chief Compliance Officer, Anadarko Petroleum
- Denise C. McWatters, Senior VP, General Counsel & Secretary, HollyFrontier Corp
- Valerie A. Mitchell, VP, Mid-Continent, Newfield Exploration Co
- Dana O’Brien, Senior VP & General Counsel, CenterPoint Energy
- Karen Radford, Executive VP, People, Planet & Partners, Enbridge Energy Partners LP
- Sallie Rainer, President & CEO, Entergy Texas, Inc.
- Debra L. Reed, Chairman & CEO, Sempra Energy
- Elizabeth W. Reese, Executive VP & CFO, AGL Resources Inc.
- Whitney Shelley, VP & Chief HR Officer, Denbury Resources
- Christina S. Sistrunk, President & CEO, Aera Energy
- Sharon Spurlin, VP, Treasurer, Plains All American Pipeline LP
- Cindy Taylor, CEO, Oil States International, Inc.
- Donna Titzman, Senior VP & Treasurer, Valero Energy
- Cathlyn L. Tompkins, Senior VP, Chesapeake Energy Corp
- Melanie M. Trent, Executive VP, General Counsel, Chief Administrative Officer & Company, Rowan Companies plc
- Rose Valenzuela, Senior VP, Administration & Corporate Affairs, Comac International Corporation
- Patricia Vega, CEO, Latin America, GE, Oil & Gas
- Cynthia (CJ) Warner, Executive VP, Strategy & Business Development, Tesoro Corp
- Amy Winsor, Principal, U.S. Oil & Gas Consulting Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Renee Zemljak, Executive VP, Marketing, Midstream & Fundamentals, Encana Corp
4297total visits,3visits today