On Friday, October 19th, 2018 at the Westin Peachtree Plaza, the Georgia Diversity Council hosted its 9th Annual Georgia Leadership Conference. This year’s theme was, “Inclusion: The Source for Innovation”. At this event, community leaders from non-profits, corporations, law firms, healthcare organizations, and universities came together to learn from one another and have meaningful dialogue regarding diversity and inclusion. It featured the Most Powerful & Influential Women Breakfast and Leadership Excellence Luncheon where the following amazing individuals in the community were honored for their exceptional leadership in diversity and inclusion:
2018 Most Powerful & Influential Women
- Caron Cone- Vice President Human Resources, ADP
- Audra Jenkins- Chief D&I Officer, Randstad US
- Sujata Goasalia- Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer, Cox Communications
- Catherine Maloney- Vice President Operations, Emory Healthcare
- Jamala McFadden- Partner, The Employment Law Solution
- Maggie Tucker- Vice President- IHG
2018 Leadership Excellence Awardees
- Mary Chatman- President, Kennestone Regional Medical Center
- John Dwyer- President, Prepaid Wireless Portfolio AT&T
- Ronald Johnson- President, Clark Atlanta University
- Dionyisa Johnson-Massie- Shareholder, Littler Mendelson
- Jeanette McCarty- Vice President Shared Services, Ryder System Inc.
- Rick McMurtry- Senior Vice President & Associate General Counsel, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Anna Stevens- Vice President & Chief People Officer, HD Supply
2018 Rising Leaders in D&I
- Jonelle Shields McKenzie Senior Executive Administrative Assistant, Emory Healthcare
- Carli Walker- Digital Product Owner, IHG
We would like to thank all of the speakers, sponsors, and volunteers for making this event possible. We could not have made the 9th Annual Georgia Diversity & Leadership Conference a success without you.
1460total visits,1visits today